WPC Sydney Pty Ltd trading as Padel Sydney
Foundation Membership Terms and Conditions
Welcome to World Padel Club! You are a foundation member of the world’s fastest growing racquet sport’s inaugural club in Australia, based at the exciting, new Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park, Sydney. The terms below apply to your membership.
- Your membership of Padel Sydney gives you access to play on the padel courts at Entertainment Quarter Sydney during operating hours, provided that courts are available and you adhere to these membership terms.
- Your membership package is for an initial 3-months. We hope you stay on at the end of this period, and your membership automatically continues until you cancel on 1-month’s notice. After the initial 3-months, we will inform you a minimum 1-month in advance before the introduction of any price adjustment.
- Your membership commences on the date you sign below and the Membership Form, and pay the Foundation Membership fee.
- Members are permitted to book courts up to 7 days in advance. Cancellation of a reserved court is allowed when made at least 24 hours in advance of the session. If a court is cancelled or there is a no show, a standard booking charge may apply. Please make every effort to arrive at least 10 minutes before your booking time and advise Padel Sydney if you are not attending a session so other players can have fun on the courts.
- Players must wear non-marking shoes (no matter how cool they look), and you may not be permitted to play without these.
- Unless agreed otherwise, sessions are for either 60 or 120 minutes. However, you may be able to extend your visit with the prior consent of Padel Sydney.
- Members must use all equipment and facilities in an appropriate manner and with consideration to your own health and safety and that of others.
- In order to keep members up to date with promotions and support services, Padel Sydney and its representatives may contact you. Your personal information will not be shared with third parties without permission, other than to the extent necessary to provide your membership services. Please inform us of changes to your personal details such as address, telephone number and email address so that communications can be made.
- We reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of our facilities for short periods of time to carry out routine maintenance and for exhibitions, tournaments, leagues and other events. If other circumstances occur that are beyond the control of Padel Sydney which require the closure of the whole facility for more than 1 week in any 6-month period, your Membership will be extended by the period of closure. If such a closure persists for more than 28 consecutive days, you will be entitled to cancel your Membership and obtain a refund for the unexpired term. This does not include where the location of the courts is moved within the Entertainment Quarter facility.
- Play at the facilities may be suspended during inclement weather. Nonetheless, if you decide to play during inclement conditions, you do so at your own risk.
- We accept no liability for lost or stolen goods whilst on our premises unless as a direct result of our negligence. Cars parked in the car park and all contents in them are your responsibility and we will not accept any liability for loss or damage to them.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure they use the facilities provided under this agreement. Refunds will not be available for failure to use/play.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend a Membership if these conditions are not adhered to. No refunds shall apply for any reason.
- acknowledge your understanding that padel may be physically strenuous and know of no medical reason why you should not participate;
- acknowledge there are inherent risks involved with padel and the use of our facilities, and that we cannot provide you with any medical advice as to whether it is appropriate for you;
- release and indemnify Padel Sydney, World Padel Club Ltd and their respective directors, officers, representatives and associates against any claims, liabilities, loss, property damage, personal injury, rights and causes of action of whatever kind or nature that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of your use of our facilities;
- acknowledge that to the extent permitted by law our total liability to you (including for personal injury) for any reason is limited to the amount of your membership fees; and
- grant Padel Sydney, World Padel Club Pty Ltd and the Australian Padel Federation full and comprehensive rights to use photographs or other media of you to promote Padel Sydney and padel generally.
- We reserve the right to adjust or amend these terms and conditions as necessary by notice, including by posting revised terms on our website.